I'm super excited to release the first version of this addition to the SNB mod, Bills. This addition is the initial project offering from our newest Developer, Victor Andrade. I hope you like this addition. We plan to add more features to this soon!
To learn more about our new Developer, check out our most recent blog post: https://www.simrealist.com/post/team-update
This small add-on will revamp EA’s billing system by splitting out Water & Sewer, Electricity, Trash and Property Taxes. Each bill creates an adverse effect if not paid.
Can I install this mod and only use it for certain families or saves?
Yes. This Bills Add-On needs to be manually activated. Bills will produce and be paid as normal if not activated.
Do I need to have SNB installed in order to use this addition?
No. The Bills Add-On was initially created as a stand alone addition.
What other features are you looking to add to the addition?
We have a few additions coming soon, which are listed below. However, if there's great interest in this and Patron requests for certain features to be added we will look into adding more in the future.
- SNB Main Mod Integration
- Add access for Teen Sims
- Possibly add in new Bill Types if there's enough interest (i.e. Income Tax, Cable Bill, Cell Phone Bill, etc)
This mod will conflict with any mod that changes the following XML: E882D22F!00000000!0000000000003430.Empty_Trash.InteractionTuning
Patch 11/12/2019 - PC 188.8.131.520/ Mac 184.108.40.2060
- Victor Andrade: SR Mod Developer
- Nichole: SR Mod Producer
- roBurky & scripthoge (Mod The Sims) for assistance in the development of this additions
- Use of BraveSim's Smarter Trash Emptying custom tuning to overwrite the E882D22F!00000000!0000000000003430.Empty_Trash.InteractionTuning file.
- Mod Page Wall Paper and Icons by Freepik from flaticon.com
- Long Lifespans will see Property Taxes taken place more often since it is currently set to occur every 4 weeks. We are looking into resolving this issue at next update.